User avatar

Silversun

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire Contest: The White One

    See, I love this review much better. It answers all of the questions you left me with your last review. Now I can change some things. Thanks for coming back ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    bahahaha 10/10

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10. Butterflies=adorable.

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 I loveeeee how elegant it sounds!

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    hey, don't be mean to yourself! :] that is not allowed :P you're so pretty! I feel like I've put it a million times, but everyone on here is. Don't ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sour Girl

    I really liked it :) I thought you really developed the characters well and gave them all very defined personalities. The story itself was good too, although a little sad. ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Holly-the last picture looks very oldtime Hollywood glamour...which I love! Grif-ohhh wow. Floral prints are the best ever. It's one of my favorite things :) Elly-yeah, I have to agree. ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire Contest: The White One

    Ace Markaa, I can clearly see what you mean about losing focus a couple of times but I'm here to explain a couple things for you. I'm not sure you ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Vampire Contest: The White One

    So, i've tried to post this three times and each time a new complication has arrised! This is for the Vampire Contest that ends on August 20. I'm obviously new, ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hello everyone! I'm just feeling in the mood to greet some new poeple! I've only been here for a little while, but I already love this crazy family. I'm sure ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    everyone on here is so unbelievably beautiful. I absolutely love it.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: QuEsTiOn.... :)

    Yes, thank you very much. I put some of my more amature stories up on here, and then decided I just didn't want them on, but it obiously wouldn't let ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: QuEsTiOn.... :)

    hey how do you delete a post, like a story, that you've already put out?

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    I think I picture you like your avatar, with long brown hair and brown eyes and a flair for fashion. Maybe on the shorter side of life, but not like ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Carbonation and Katies

    Wow, I really loved this story. What's even better is that I flew today, and the way you described it so accurately was honestly amazing! My favorite accurate thing would ...

    Aug 3, 2009


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda