User avatar

Silversun

  • Lyrics Re: Thinking Blank

    Hey there! I liked it although, There were a couple of rough spots for me. I really wish I could hear the music to it, if you have some in ...

    Sep 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Only Misery Can Accompany Sweet Love

    This is for tnme22's Flash Fiction Contest! Reviews would be much appreciated! I believe in returning reviews too! :) >>

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: What would YOU do?

    I'd like to think I'd chose my best friend. But if my biggest crush was my best friend then I wouldn't really have a problem. :) What would you do ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Child's Play Part One

    I'm not going to lie..this really creeped me out..which was probably your objective, so congrats! Man, that part where she talked about hanging the boy's skin on her wall actaully ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wrath of a Grecian Moon

    Hey, well, please please please review. I really need to know if this is worth working with or not. Thanks! ~*~ Above my head, the Goddess Artemis cast down her ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Heroes!

    Hello! I really liked this piece and have a few things to say: First of all, I don't know if you noticed, but the spacing is a little weird. It's ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Love; Chapter 1.

    Hey there! I generally enjoyed the story and for the most part it kept me entertained. There are only a couple things that I have to nit-pick about though :) ...

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 I love music...and hearts!

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    yay link! 8.5/10 =)

    Aug 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Stripped [One]

    Wow that was very nicely written. I'm not much of a nitpicker on grammatical things and such, but I do have a couple of really quite minor suggestions. First of ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone

    I'm not going to lie...I really think that those last two lines make the poem so special. Not just because they rhyme, but because it's the truth of the entire ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Myself

    Hello, this sounds like quite an interesting story behind it. I really only have a few suggestions for you. My dull heart is making no sound. Instead of is making, ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Forgetful.

    I thought it was cute and sad at the same time. I do also wish I could know how he got this concussions. Is there going to be more? Because ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Full Eclipse

    This is my second try at this, after trying to make it more detailed. Enjoy, and please comment. ~*~ I feel the rush of heat That lifts our dancing feet ...

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Your sig is great :) 9/10 The quote makes me giggle.

    Aug 9, 2009


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity