-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10 it's so pretty and I love the clock. :)
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Fetus (1)
Hello, I just wanted to say this is expertly written and that you really portrayed the emotions clearly and well. Basically everything I've wanted to say has been taken, from ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Twilight Skies (R13 -Contains coarse language)
Hello there, well personally, I've read Karstens comments and would like to add my own opinion of them. Personally, I believe this wasn't set up during the Medevial Ages. Maybe ...
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: A song for my (ex) guy
*First of all, this makes me really sad that you wrote such a lovely poem, with forever love, and now you guys have broken up. I'm sorry about that. *Butttt, ...
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: New Advanced User Profiles
I know this sounds ridiculous, but I'm having trouble finding how to add people as friends. Is there something completely obvious I'm overlooking, or is temporarily down?
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Angels
Hello! Reading that spoiler really did help clear up some things for me, but some other things remained a mystery. Obviously you knew this was going to confuse some people, ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Childs play part two point five
Hey I'm not really here with as many nitpicks as the rest of these good people, but I did want to let you know how intrigued I am by this ...
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10 Because it's so true.
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Wrath of a Grecian Moon (2)
This is the second chapter to...the first chapter...haha. I would appreciate any and all reviews, so I know if I should keep this going or not. ~*~ “Has she given ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Monster.
Hey there! Man, that story was great. It seemed like a prolouge really, but I'm going to call it a story anyway. :P The way you wrote it was beautiful, ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Lonely Rainbow
Hello there! I've got only a couple of comments really. If I tell them who I really are I think the are should be am. I think the chorus should ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10, soo true. That Einstein fellow was a smart guy ;)
Sep 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
yours makes me sad. 8.5/10 but it's still very cute and nice. :)
Sep 4, 2009 -
Re: Reviews by Carlito :)
Hey, I know you said you won't review fantasy, but you said you'd review something of mine since i entered the contest. I'd really love you to review Wrath of ...
Sep 3, 2009 -
Re: Forgotten.
Hola! I'm here for reviewing duty! Well it's not really a duty since I love it, but here it goes :) Reach out with fingers, that fall short. I don't ...
Sep 3, 2009
