User avatar

Silversun

  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    The tangy blood was still sweet on Ava's tongue as she slinked around the corner. The smell of an Inferno blasted her immediatly, causing black dots to block her vision. ...

    Sep 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: covent garden

    Hey there! I'm here to review some poetry :) and the lamplighters come, one by one, putting their iron nightcaps over the dawdling gaslights, I really like this line as ...

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10, it's cool, but it's a little blurry

    Sep 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Santa Fe Sunset

    Yes, well this is kind of the problem of posting just the first chapter. I promise that later on the characters do not grow cliche and that he does have ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Room (Warning: Graphic Imagery)

    Oh my! I really just can't bring myself to nitpick on this! This piece is just so intense! Everything about it is utterly horrible, from the baby-faced doctor Montgomery to ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    Ava prayed that she could find someone. Lost in this god-forsaken town that was crawling with the government made her constantly on edge. Now, she was all alone, searching for ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    Name- Ava Wilson Age-15 Group- Shifters Power/s- Ability to change into any creature on the planet. Also can appear as a diffferent person, which means that once she sees a ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Santa Fe Sunset

    Please,please review! (: This book is truly my baby, I have over 27,000 words of the story done, but I'm only going to post the first chapter. I'm posting this ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Wild Roses

    Hey, I'm not going to nit pick, since I really can't so I'll just say a few things. I found this poem well written and very descriptive. I loved teh ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    i;ve already rated you so many times but 9/10 :)

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Wrath of a Grecian Moon (3)

    Hey there everyone. I've decided to continue with this, and I really need all reviews badly. Even if you just review the first one, that'd be lovely. Please haha! :) ...

    Sep 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 i've heard the movie's great, but have never seen it, otherwise I'd probably give it 10/10 :)

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: A song for my (ex) guy

    Oh man, you saying that makes me really sad. The guy I'm currently in love with is going to ask out a forgein exchange student tonight. I got to hear ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Welcome to Project Blackwing

    Can I still join? :)

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10 I think it's hilarious!

    Sep 10, 2009


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright