User avatar

Silversun

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 really intense and creepy!

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10 I like the picture, but can't read the words :)

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: It Ends Tonight

    Hey there, I don't really know if I'd count this as a poem, but it's definitely cute. I don't consider it Plagiarism since you said they're all songs from artists ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 it's slightly crazy, yet adorable

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    *Hey, I'm really just waiting for someone besides gsppcrocks10 to post. We've been kind of going back and forth for a bit and I'd love for some of the other ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Facade (PG 13)

    Hey there, I really just wanted to say that I enjoyed the story and am looking forward to reading more. The whole situation is set up very realistically, kudos, but ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • General Articles Re: What is God?

    I'm so glad to see someone who shares my beliefs on here. I feel like there are so many stories like yours and I love to hear them. You really ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: perspective of an entertainer-PG13 (edited version)

    Hey, most of what I caught was said by Lauren, so I just want to let you know that this was a very interesting piece, but since it kind of ...

    Sep 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: They Call Us Heroes

    I call a spot :)

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Santa Fe Sunset (2)

    I've decided to post another chapter, although I'm still nervous about this. :) I actually want to get it published haha, and so I don't know if this is wise, ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Virus - 1

    Hello there, I'll just be adding on a little bit. I kind of agree with Conrad Rice, but just want to say that by adding little details about how she ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Vesper Lynd

    Hey, I really liked this overall. Basically people already mentioned the things that kind bother me, her chest and such, but I really like the hair and the eyes. Eyes ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    The girl had told her she had clothing for her, but when the ground shook again they all forgot about the matter of nudity. Instead, Ava ran in her half-form ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: ~*~The Dawn of War~*~

    Ava watched the Inferno stalk off chasing tremors. The mentalist boy followed after her hurridly, but something about the situation didn't quite fit for her. Not to mention the fact ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    10/10 that's the best..ever..

    Sep 15, 2009


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace