User avatar

Silversun

  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    I call the spot for Girl age 15 on Hawks! :)

    Apr 4, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate the first sentence above you

    I'd give it a 7. It's a little bit longer, but I do I do wonder why this person is getting completely wasted and why they've been in a bar ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Trials

    Hey there bandgeek, I'll be your reviewer. I'll get right to the meat of the section: Rain’s eyes stung, her running legs were a throbbing red, her black hair smoked, ...

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More Artwork

    Hey Ayumi! I'd have to say I really like this because you've drawn some of my favorite things! I've always been a fan of dragons, even though I'm a girl ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Resize an Image

    Hey, for the photos I post I use: (This one didn't work as well, but it was still pretty to easy to us. My computer just didn't work with it ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, The Simple Things In Life : )

    Hey, I really love this picture. Did you use Picnik? Because, I know I've seen that effect on there, but then again you could have some other editing software:)The size ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Anime Digital Art

    Hey, I'm not much of an anime fan, but I really do like this! My favorite part would have to be the clothing, since it looks so touchable, if that ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: LOSS - League Of ShapeShifters

    Err, just as a suggestion, I wouldn't start just yet. Unless you have the all clear from Firearris:) Name: Ali Brazzle Age: 16 Animal: Feline family (large cats and small ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands I

    Hey, I know this will sound really random, but I love drawing hands! So, I know what hands are supposed to look like (Which is kind of a duh statement ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Puppy with a carrot

    Hey! I know that Lava has already commented on this, but I'll say that I had the same troubles sizing my pictures when I first started trying to upload them. ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    This was perfect timing. I didn't know the girl, but it made the picture a lot better in my opinion.

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    Hey, this is going to be a bit of everything, so I hope that you'll keep checking in. For the pictures with text, I used Picnik to edit them. Some ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    *Hey guys, well, I've been gone for like a month and just took the time to catch up on it. Although I feel like I shouldn't need to explain myself, ...

    Jan 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    **Just a warning in advance, this post will be extremely long, since I have to do lots of things** Comm. Blackwood, I was hiding in the woods. For two days, ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Saviors

    Comm. Blackwood, Aela rushed into my tent. Her usually calm eyes were bright and fiery and she was cooing softly. Her large bird wings were folded behind her back and ...

    Dec 30, 2009


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer