User avatar

Silversun

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather; I walk away from the girl feeling extremely tired. It's as if the entire world is settling on my shoulders. Nick is standing up, his body extremely tense. ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 I'm not a big fan of Metallica, but I like Motley Crue and the Sex Pistols. Here's mine: 1.)Someone Like You - Boyls Like Girls 2.)Lucky - Jason Mraz ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: Everyone slowly leaves the tent. I stand there alone for awhile before deciding to look around until someone tells me where to go. I see Nick and Fee ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: One second I'm standing there standing there staring at the two people and the next, the guy grabs my hand. In a quick, dizzying flash I'm in the ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    There are ten immortals on earth, but at one point there were eleven. They have remained relatively hidden throughout the history of human civilaztion, although they are what some civilizations ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I don't get the first one (obviously) haha so 6/10, but the second one's definitely a 9/10 and the last one 9/10 too :)

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather; "First tell me your names," I said. They looked at each other. "First, show us your powers," the girl said with her hand on her hip. My anger ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 it's very weird, but i like it :)

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Marukus, weather: I sit on the corner of a gas station when I see a guy appear out of thin air. He looks at the sky, then at the name ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    **Hey, is it okay if my character wanders in from the town they just were looking at. I'm not sure if he's going to be good or evil, but he's ...

    Oct 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 :) very intense!

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    I'll make a vampire one if needed. :)

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Name: Layla Blackblood Age: 17 Vampire/Werewolf/Human: Werewolf Appearance: Human form: Tall and curvy, like most wolf women, and had long dark black hair. Like all werewolves, her smile is very ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    9/10, yes, they are from the newest movie :) i luv paramore but haven't gotten their newest cd yet. (I need to get on it!)

    Oct 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 it's kind of really depressing

    Oct 4, 2009


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing