User avatar

Silversun

  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus: Zephyra climbed the tree and spread her beautiful wings. I stared in complete awe, almost letting the dark clouds ruch over the complex because I was so enraptured. As ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: As this incredible girl asked my to turn the cloud density down, I was a little in shock still. I nodded yes ands soon the sky was bright ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Layla: I decided to follow Sharona and Anne's advice. The pack sat anxiously while I debated the best possibly plans in my heads. "Alright, Rayen, you come with me, we're ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    what are you talking about LIfeblood?

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Hey Redbird, I'm waiting to see where Kili goes with this in order to respond :] )) Markus, weather: As Nick walked away, I stood up to stretch my legs. ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    ((Hey RedBird, I woul've responded to you post about Kili, but I honestly didn't know where you were taking it it, sorry! But since Desmond is already on to talking ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: I'm stuck on weather duty. The sky all around our area remains blue as everything falls into place. I hate the sweet smell of the flowers in the ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    9/10, because we all know it's true.

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    ((Buggy, which werewolf would you like it to be?))

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Misfit Circus

    Markus, weather: I awoke after the screaming and the fire, and finally my tiredness had begun to clear. I quickly washed my face with some rain water I made appear ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: The evolution of the Underworld

    Layla/Werewolf "Sharona, watch yourself," I growled, "Just because you are the eldest does not mean you can take charge all at once." Sharona looked at me with a bitter look. ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    10/10 I love all of these people, nice shuffle :) 1.Jesus Christ- Brand New (I fall asleep to this song every night :) ) 2.Neighbors- The Academy Is... (I

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    If i get moer requests for demi-gods I'l change the story up a bit :)

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10, creepy, but i still like it :)

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Playing God

    Of course you can. If you can get anyone to join this, we need all the people we can get :)

    Oct 12, 2009


For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
— Audrey Hepburn