-
Re: Elementals
Hahaha! That's crazy awesome, if I do say so myself. I'm ready to get a few more people and then get this this rollin'!
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: I smiled softly at Moonchanger. Her heart truly was pure. I could clearly see her point of the argument. "We can always change camps, Moonchanger. And if we know ...
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Elementals
Also, I was thinking my character and Jake might eventually fall in love, if that's okay with everyone? ((Especially you Forest Queen))
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: Moonchanger had taken the entire attention of the pack, but I knew better than to take my eyes of the vampire and the human. "Watch them Rayen, I've got ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: Elementals
Name: Haleigh Weston Age:17 Description: pretty much exatly that, except she has bright blue eyes. She wears a lot of short jean shorts, that she keeps in a suitcase that ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: "Apparently brotherly love can survive the transformation," I said snidely. "It was a touching scene really," Rayen said, giggling slightly. The vampire puffed up angrily and snarled. "Are you ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
((Yeah Aqua, that was great :) I should've included you guys more in that, I just didn't know how you would want to act in it.. sorry :( )) Layala: ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
((Mad Moo, If this isn't how you want Rayen to be, I won't speak for her as much. This is just what I got from her from your other posts ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
9/10. you missed one point because when I saw, let me by myself, i thought of cavemen. :P You Picked Me- A Fine Frenzy (This lady rocks!) Assassin- Muse (this ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: The human had been slowly escaping while the vampire distracted me. Although previously I had my paws on the vampire's shoulders, I crouched and kicked him with my hind ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: "Watch is bloodsucker," Moonchanger snarled. Her spunk made me smile slightly. The vampire did not listen though, instead he walked directly up to me. My head was near his ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: I was tired of this. "If you do not tell me the reason we need him, he will die now," I said, "I have no patience for vampire love."
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: "Human, I would suggest you keep quiet," I said, nudging him with my well muscled shoulder. The human trembled, but still looked enraged. I then turned to the vampire. ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: All faces turned to me expectantly. Rayen was impatient, but I could tell she loved this intensity. Moonchanger on the otherhand was unsure, and I certainly could see why. ...
Oct 15, 2009 -
Re: The evolution of the Underworld
Layla: Rayen had done her job well, but apparently too well. I walked out of the shadows, my shoulders hunched, the hair on the back of my neck ruffled. Moonchanger ...
Oct 15, 2009
