Random avatar

Silverstar

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    Actually, I have yet to find someone who thought it was well-written. You'd be about the first. (I take that back, second. there was that other guy... yeah) I cannot ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    ... I read the first one. Have no desire to read the second one, cause as far as I can see, writing quality aside, the plot ain't much. There are ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    Not to start any fights or such like, but that was totally uncalled for. I do not go around insulting people who do not like the Sillmarillion.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: <untitled>

    Thank you, one and all. The next bit. Cause I'm bored. *sigh* Too long, dragged out, and in serious need of editing. Maybe I should rewrite the whole thing... Now ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: <untitled>

    Yes, it's very hard to part with my beloved description. The best thing to do is write it and then cut most of it out. But, I am getting better. ...

    Sep 14, 2005


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket