-
Re: The Hollow Kingdom
Oh, I loved that book! Unfortunately, the library only had the first two of the trilogy... which is murder. Very funny. Stars are cool. Marark didn't vlaim to be king.. ...
Oct 28, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
*thunderous applause* Reichieru, that was very aptly put, exactly how I feel. However, it is an insult to geniuses when this book is compared with the greatest works of fanatsy ...
Oct 25, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
See. Amatuerish writing, really amatuerish plotting. He shouldn't have been published. He should have had more time to develop his writing, not publishing the first finish piece of writing he ...
Oct 23, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien is not a book written for children or young adult. Its original audience was intended for adults, unlike the Hobbit. It was ...
Oct 17, 2005 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
but the lord of the rings isn't i think people are only reading them because of the movies. Excuse me? Anyone who truly likes the series likes them for the ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
*twitches* I'm going to retire to my cave with classic literature now. If you need me, ring the bell marked 'Large Stompy Things.' WHat is the world coming to? Yes. ...
Oct 13, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
Which is sad. A book should be written to be a book, not a movie. An insult to the genre, I say! *waves fist* Not to be rude, or anything, ...
Oct 3, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
*raises eyebrows* Really? As in... what? I saw nothign immediately wrong with it.
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
Looky what I found! On accident! Linky! Heehee.
Oct 2, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
Y'know, if we judge the quality of writing by how many people like it, we're in trouble. I really couldn't care how many people liked it, all the people who's ...
Sep 30, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
Actually, I have yet to find someone who thought it was well-written. You'd be about the first. (I take that back, second. there was that other guy... yeah) I cannot ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
... I read the first one. Have no desire to read the second one, cause as far as I can see, writing quality aside, the plot ain't much. There are ...
Sep 28, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
Not to start any fights or such like, but that was totally uncalled for. I do not go around insulting people who do not like the Sillmarillion.
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Eldest
*coughcoughahem* I really, shouldn't, but I will. Against my better judgement. My Two Bits I was not impressed at all by the first one. The plot was seriously cliched, and ...
Sep 27, 2005 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
No contest. LotR all the way. Actually, the Silmarillion is better, *high fives Erethror* As for too much description? Its a matter of taste. And for me, what mood I'm ...
Sep 15, 2005
