Random avatar

Silverstar

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    No contest. LotR all the way. Actually, the Silmarillion is better, *high fives Erethror* As for too much description? Its a matter of taste. And for me, what mood I'm ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: <untitled>

    Thank you, one and all. The next bit. Cause I'm bored. *sigh* Too long, dragged out, and in serious need of editing. Maybe I should rewrite the whole thing... Now ...

    Sep 15, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: <untitled>

    Yes, it's very hard to part with my beloved description. The best thing to do is write it and then cut most of it out. But, I am getting better. ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite books

    Why is this a topic poll for favorite books- and there's no option for JRR Tolkien? Yes. The Silmarillion is my favorite book. List of other favorite authors. CS Lewis ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: <untitled>

    This is a bit of older somethng that I pulled out recently and edited. So, review at will! And leave the description alone. Nice description... :D And yes, it drags ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Working Title: .... uh, I dont have one

    I'll jump right in here. The first paragraph there is beautiful, nice description, but if I were you I'd cut some of it out. The sad truth is that too ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Yes, Redwall. I actually don't read the books too much anymore, but the *cough* role playing is still very fun. Insane, often, which makes it even more fun! This place ...

    Sep 14, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire's Eclipse

    *rubs hands* My first review. How nice. One thing I would say, just as a formatting thing, is put a space between paragraphs. It makes it easier to read. She ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings

    Well. First off, this is a very nicely done place. Shiny and pretty and nice. Yup. Secondly, I am the strange and interesting fantasy writer known as Silverstar. Also answers ...

    Sep 13, 2005


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell