Random avatar

Silverstar

  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    *twitches* I'm going to retire to my cave with classic literature now. If you need me, ring the bell marked 'Large Stompy Things.' WHat is the world coming to? Yes. ...

    Oct 13, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Apprentice One

    Yes, I knew all along he couldn't stay there. I mean, he's perfectly happy! Everything is going great! Therefore, something very bad must happen. Thank you all for the comments. ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gathering of Tales

    I really like the idea of having stories like that. Most of everything has been covered, but here's some comments. It seems strange that his 'night clothes' as it said ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Apprentice One

    Good point, good point, *grabs handy red pen* Must go add description. On a plot note, though, I'm stuck. So it may be a while before this goes much of ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: league of willing reviewers

    Silverstar Fantasy PM And I have oodles of time on my hands, so be prepared for lengthy, rambling, posts.

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Apprentice One

    Another story of mine. For once, I actually somewhat like this one. How odd. Not exactly sure where I'm going with it, as the plot is full of gaping holes... ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Which is sad. A book should be written to be a book, not a movie. An insult to the genre, I say! *waves fist* Not to be rude, or anything, ...

    Oct 3, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    *raises eyebrows* Really? As in... what? I saw nothign immediately wrong with it.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Looky what I found! On accident! Linky! Heehee.

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Y'know, if we judge the quality of writing by how many people like it, we're in trouble. I really couldn't care how many people liked it, all the people who's ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Actually, I have yet to find someone who thought it was well-written. You'd be about the first. (I take that back, second. there was that other guy... yeah) I cannot ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    ... I read the first one. Have no desire to read the second one, cause as far as I can see, writing quality aside, the plot ain't much. There are ...

    Sep 28, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    Not to start any fights or such like, but that was totally uncalled for. I do not go around insulting people who do not like the Sillmarillion.

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    *coughcoughahem* I really, shouldn't, but I will. Against my better judgement. My Two Bits I was not impressed at all by the first one. The plot was seriously cliched, and ...

    Sep 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Footsteps in new snow

    I like the world you seem to have here, but there are a few SPaG errors. (Wait. Is that term used on here? Spelling Punctuation and Grammar so not to ...

    Sep 21, 2005


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James