User avatar

Silicon

  • Welcome Mat Re: Ni-Hao.

    Cute. :D I usually go to Hong Kong then to Xiamen, Fujian.)= HK to meet with family and Fujian for sports, art, etc. Where did you go when you had ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ni-Hao.

    LayleunRisen: Thank you, I'll make sure to check out that selection of the board. Oddie: Welcome to the board as well! kitty15: Thank you. I will make sure to look ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Ni-Hao.

    Hello everyone, I joined earlier today. Currently I am a free-lance illustrator and designer. However, my passion lies in writing. I am trying to shift my writing focus back to ...

    Dec 30, 2007


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern