User avatar

SilentOllie

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Creation of Emily part 2

    “Emily! Hurry up honey; you need to get ready for school! As in now!” Groaning I sluggishly hit my alarm for what was it, the third time? Sitting up, I ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Creation of Emily

    Lights, flashes, and people were crammed into the display area. Berkly stood staring out at his audience with an eerie calmness and detatchment. Mr. Kaisha stood by on the platform ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Remembering Summer

    This poem, really surprised me I have to say. When I first saw the title. I thought it'd be about something 'happier' then what you described and said instead. The ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Table

    Not sure some of the lines should have been as short as they were, and with the way you have this punctuated almost makes it feel kind of jerky, which ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Stars~

    During a dark quiet night With a small burning light Way up in the atmosphere I look, and find they are so pure. A twinkle in the velvet night, So ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Sweet, My Silent, My love

    This poem has a nice depth of emotion and feeling to it, but I find the rhythum- and flow to it is a bit off- and that made it harder ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Table

    Your eyes bore into me as we sit The table between us,such a vast distance. The lines in the wood go on forever. You seem so far away, and yet ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dance with Cinderella

    This poem was...interesting =D It told a nice story, but not the most original I've read/heard. However, I'm one of those people that never get bored of the "Cinderella Story..." ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Dream

    Aw...this poem really spoke to me. The sweetness, and almost the tone of innocence shone through. It was simple, and there weren't any complications, and I don't question what you ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For You

    Alright! Yep yep, thank you! ^.^ I really appreciate your critique and such- so thank you! :D

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For You

    You call me your Sunshine, The one who brings you a happiness no other has matched. But I can’t see why I am a Sunshine. I don’t glow, I don’t ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Be Not My World

    This poem portrays a romantic, and sweet setting in my mind when I read it. I like the last part when it talks about how they walk side by side ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    Oh dear, well I'm just saying ahead of time- I dont want to sound like a party pooper, but the Twilight Series aren't the "best books ever written" or such. ...

    Dec 14, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: 3 haiku.

    Your three haiku's are very simple, and sweet. The last one- about how nature cannot be captured in three lines made me smile. Because it's true- and yet people try, ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: L-o-v-e

    L-o-v-e has a strong emotional feeling to it when I read it. However, some of the word choices- like when saying "I’m not a first timer at this.but it feels ...

    Dec 13, 2009


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince