User avatar

SilentButSure

  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Oh horrible boarding school, naturally. It's a state one so already rubbish because we don't have posh private facilities. And it's in Lincolnshire, the most boring place possibly in the ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Nooo found out. I thought of that film by the way, the one that My Left Foot reminded me of, it was Inside I'm Dancing. No I've not really been ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Ew sports no. Haha. I am trying to go to the gym once a week though because I'm trying to get fit. Ah treadmill, you are my friend, you save ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Thank you everyone :) I'm glad to see that everyone is a little bit weird because I can't be doing with normality :D In answer to Suzanne's question, um...I don't ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    :oops: Hello. That smiley is exactly how I look when I blush, which is any time...I speak to people I suppose. Anyway, I'm SilentButSure (prizes for anyone who knows which ...

    Mar 2, 2008


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun