User avatar

SilentButSure

  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Suicide Incidents in Bridgend, Wales, UK

    I've been reading about this for a while and it confuses me so much I have to stop thinking about it before I explode. For someone like me who likes ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Ew sports no. Haha. I am trying to go to the gym once a week though because I'm trying to get fit. Ah treadmill, you are my friend, you save ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Research Re: England in the 1920s

    I recently read Vile Bodies and picked it apart for my English Lit coursework on the theme of deviant behaviour in the younger generation and so I had to research ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    Thank you everyone :) I'm glad to see that everyone is a little bit weird because I can't be doing with normality :D In answer to Suzanne's question, um...I don't ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Long Line, Sweetheart

    This is the kind of slightly weird (in a good way) thing I like to read so I really enjoyed this. Just a couple of suggestions though. I walk past ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Peeks out from hiding place* Um...hello?

    :oops: Hello. That smiley is exactly how I look when I blush, which is any time...I speak to people I suppose. Anyway, I'm SilentButSure (prizes for anyone who knows which ...

    Mar 2, 2008


don't try me bro
— Seirre