User avatar

SilentButSure

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    I agree. I hate communism. To think a doctor, who saves lives would earn the same as a... book stacker, is absurb and downright creepy. People in China must spend ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon

    I really don't understand the idea of being able to do what you want as long as you ask for forgiveness. Some people believe that you can repent at any ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Democracy to me sort of gives people the illusion that they have choice when really their choice isn't all that great. Best case scenario, say there are three main political ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Communism would be nice if it actually worked out how it's intended, everyone being equal and being given what they're needed and so on. Unfortunately it usually involves having to ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    Yes, but then you have gigs and merchandise sales. It all weighs back up the scales evenly. Money from gigs and merchandise surely goes through the record company? Not necessairly. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    I don't really think anyone is saying they are God, just that they have a strong connection to God. I see nothing wrong with Oprah's beliefs, everyone who believes in ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    Yes, but then you have gigs and merchandise sales. It all weighs back up the scales evenly. Money from gigs and merchandise surely goes through the record company?

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Energy Crisis

    Off shore wind farms, then no one can moan. I don't see why people have problems with them, they're not all as loud as people make them out to be ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    Oh my god! That's a lot like the situation we have with Mexicans. In California and other states close to the border, the Mexicans sneak in and the government really ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    Exactly. There's also an element of phsycological distress in this. If we teach our kids that the person they are seeing is not black, and punish them when they say ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    Political correctness will be the death of us. I was in a psych class, and I was explaining to a friend how the girl in my King book was mentally ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    Can I just mention that no one has to say any of these things? I hear all the time "you can't say baa baa black sheep", "you can't say brain ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    I think it should remain illegal. So should smoking, really. casey_kent made a good point. SilentButSure, if somebody wants to kill somebody, it won't always actually happen. There are people ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Legalize Pot?

    e.g.: I hate my brother. I want to kill him badly. I drink a lot of alcoholic drinks. I get drunk. I still hate my brother and I want to ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    Was Eeyore not your favourite character of AA Milne's? Isn't he everyone's favourite character ever? Because if not, why isn't he? Depressed donkey. Nuff said. And "overuse of sarcasm"? Not ...

    Mar 17, 2008


don't try me bro
— Seirre