User avatar

Silberfee

  • Welcome Mat Re: So This Is Me

    Hello! I joined last month and I'm so glad I'm not the only person who didn't join when they were in their teens (so far everyone who are open about ...

    Apr 16, 2017
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I preserve whitespace when publishing?

    thank you for the tips! When I think my pieces are ready to publish I will attempt to follow your advice. I'm currently editing two pieces at the moment :)

    Mar 8, 2017
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do I preserve whitespace when publishing?

    I know this was asked before but I dont know how to make a microsoft word document into a imagr format. Could someone explain to me step by step how ...

    Mar 8, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie, sort of rookie writer

    Hello people! I haven't written for over a decade apart from when I had to for schoolwork, despite English and Creative Writing being my favourite subject. It is not because ...

    Mar 8, 2017


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless