User avatar

Silberfee

  • Lounge, The Re: What little things on YWS brighten your day?

    Making me feel empowered, I would have never started writing again if there wasn't a group of people (even if they are virtual) to give me feedback and help me ...

    May 7, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 Pounds?

    when i say handbag or pair of shoes I'm referring to high street brands not designer :P

    May 1, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 Pounds?

    ahh this is hard to explain, I'd say you could buy a handbag or pair of shoes, or about one and a half week's worth of groceries for one person, ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: 50 Pounds?

    pounds for weight or currency?

    May 1, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Earth Day

    you should share some of the photos of litter on here, sometimes photos speak louder than words :)

    Apr 14, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Literary Spotlight for March 2017

    Oh I see. Thanks for clarifying :)

    Apr 2, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Literary Spotlight for March 2017

    how does this literary spotlight thing work?is it based on the amount of people who view a literary piece and comment on it? or do you have experienced people who ...

    Apr 2, 2017


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos