User avatar

Sierra

  • Other » General, General Re: What Happens When You Die Looking Into Your Killer's Eyes?

    Wow. This is amazing. Really powerful. I love how you captured those moments before death so perfectly.

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 6

    *Speechless* That was amazing. Very emotional, very powerful . . . wow. I couldn't find anything i didn't love about it.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: a moment of realisation, edit

    Wow. This is amazing. I'm dying to know more. Who is the MC? Who are they trying to bring back? So many questions.... PLEASE tell me if you make this ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Dreamer

    Awesome, greenfreak101! My critiques/comments: *You need a little help with grammar. Lots o' periods. *I liked your story line, it was very engaging, and i enjoyed reading it. *i love ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 01~

    Very good. I only have a few nitpicks. *I think your characters need to be a little more 3D. They are people. They have fears, likes, dislikes. Make them real!!! ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Warrior - 1

    Wonderful, Ranger Hawk.I'm a real sucker for medeival stuff (swords, castles, armor, ahhhhhh...) and this really caught my interest. I think you could make your MC's personality more apparent, but ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Death By Chess June 25, 2091

    Very good, although your grammar could use a little touching-up. I like your general idea, even if it is a little bloody. Keep on writing!

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dawn Of A Death

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, wonderful ending! I loved reading it. This sounds like the prologue to a novel or something. I kind of feel bad for the little boy....

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Paralysed

    Ooooooooooooooh, what happened!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? I am DYING to read more!!! What happened to Kyla? Was the beginning a dream? This radiates awesomeness. i Must read more.

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bullets

    AWESOME!!! I actually felt sad when i read the last sentence. I knew nothing about the MC, but her death makes me sad. i like that. I really like that. ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: As Little Kids

    I really like this. I liked how your characters meet each other, and i like the 'love at first sight' thing. I loved how the beginning drew me in, and ...

    Aug 1, 2010


Remember, a stranger once told you that the breeze here is something worth writing poems about.
— Shinji Moon