User avatar

Sierra

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled (part 1)

    Wonderful, BreenaJames! You said in your intro-thingy that this is the prologue to something, and if you are going to post anymore, please tell me!! I really enjoyed this, it ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Just Another Spooky Ride

    Whoa. This is one of the best things i've read on here. Nitpicks/comments: *No nitpicks. I haven't been in a real haunted house for years, but i think you captured ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 7

    Very good, Forestqueen808! I have a few comments/nitpicks: *Wouldn't the sheriff be a little more suspicious of Ivy? And wouldn't he want to know why she was wearing a cloak ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 5

    I am speechless. That was awesome. I do have a few nitpicks/comments: * “My name was Robert,” he chuckled softly through what I believed were tears Umm, i think its ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Wings of Icarus

    Wow. This piece was amazing, Earthfire713. I loved how you wove in the background story without being distracting or out of place. I liked how this could take place a ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Protecter

    Wonderful, LightTiger10!! I like the idea of the assassins, and i love how your MC is obviously a trained fighter. However, what is the plot? Who is the MC? Why ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Warrior - 2

    Wow, Ranger Hawk. I LOVED this!!! As I surveyed the room more closely, my gaze fell upon something that made me positively gape. I find this a little awkward. Maybe ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Half-bloods and Rather Interesting... Heroics

    I LOVE Percy Jackson!!!!!! This was wonderfully true to the books, and i loved how Annabeth and Percy interacted. It was soooo like them. I have no nitpicks, except i ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 3

    Wow. This is my favorite chapter so far. I love the emotion. My nitpicks: * I thought, nearly ripping the feathers out of the chicken’s pink skin. Poor chicken. How ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 2

    Hi, Forestqueen808! This was as good as the first chapter, if a little short! My critiques: *You say '[quote“Mother, I can’t stay away. I want to be with them, I ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: 50 Years Later ~ Part One ~ Prologue

    Poor Stephanie Meyer! Go Jacob!!! Even though i an a die-hard twilight fan, i liked this. However, i do have a few nitpicks. *A few of your facts aren't quite ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 02~

    Hi, Currer. I'm a huge fan of the twilight series, so this caught my eyes. I really liked it. My nitpicks: *I think you should check your grammar. Words like ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 1

    I loved the general idea of this story. But your writing style definitely made this worth reading. I love the way you describe your scenes, without going over board. Robin ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesmee Cullen

    Hey Klpidnc12! I really liked your story, however, i have a few nitpicks. I'm a huge fan of the twilight series, and i like how your putting Renesmee through what ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Black and Blue ch.1

    Hi, Dreamy!!! Well, i didn't really find any nit-picks, your grammar is better then mine! I thought your characters were very well developed(do you know Sara means princess in Latin?), ...

    Jun 29, 2010


Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate.
— Captain Jack Sparrow