-
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: I dunno. Have they started yet?) Aaron "I'm trying to escape. We set off the second alarm. I'm Storm. Who are you?" one of the girls said. "Aaron." I ...
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: okay, okay, if I must :)) Aaron I climbed back up the ladder that we'd come down, listening through the sealed vent. I heard voices, two girls and a ...
Jun 23, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: byyyyyye!!!)
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: Bela + Sar-Sar, remember, the opening has been kinda melted shut.... And Bela (or qaralynn) you'll have to reply and when you do make sure you say if we ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: Bela + Sar-Sar, remember, the opening has been kinda melted shut....) (OOC: got it. Aaron will now proceed to twittle his thumbs and wait for either the opening to ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: I KNEW IT!! I KNEW I was missing something!!! Oh, well, just pretend that post never happened, then) Aaron : I leaned against the wall and played with the ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: finally! You guys are close enough that I can do something besides stalk the forums :) ) Aaron I heard voices from above us, up the air vent. Girl's ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: "What do you mean you don't know?" Is sooooo very Aaron) Aaron "Whoa," I stumbled back a bit. "Dude, say something next time, okay? That looks serious." Ouch, that's ...
Jun 22, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: hold your applause! I have returned :) ) Aaron Could I have saved Drustan? Maybe? Probably not without getting myself caught in the process. But I still felt like ...
Jun 21, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: I'm gonna be gone for most of the day, so continue without me, use Aaron for whatever you want, just please don't kill him :)) Aaron I looked behind ...
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Aaron "Um," asked the girl Drustan had just saved. "What's the plan, and like where are we going?" "You're guess is as good as mine." I told her. "We want ...
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Aaron I rolled my eyes at him. "You're gonna get us busted!" I whispered to him.
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: okay, got it)
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: ooh, I missed a lot :() Aaron I shrugged, pocketed the gun, and crawled in after them. The air vent was kind of cramped, with so many people in ...
Jun 18, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Aaron "I would be, but I happen to have a gun pointed at my head right now, so moving at the moment might not be a very good idea." I ...
Jun 17, 2011
