User avatar

Sierra

  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Noah "Don't let your gaurd down, it may not be the Sayers, but someone is after us." Neo said. Instinctively, I glanced behind me, the back of my neck prickling ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: welcome back!)

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: Okay, guys, since emwolf, Justagirl, Aloha, and SubjectBlue are all gone, I think we should take a break for a few days until more people are here. I'm starting ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    NOAH (And I really hope I remember to post this) "It's not just us, we've got a couple more people at our camp. We're the Ivory Fangs and who said ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (NOO!! I had this whole reply written and I liked it and and and . . . I forgot to post it. Yeah. So now, three hours and four posts ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    NOAH (Hehe, sorry, I mixed up my Escapee's charrie name with my 3002 charrie name =P) "My name is Neo, Neo Jacques. Whats yours?" I just kind of stared at ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (Hey, people!!! I AM FINALLY HERE!! Hold your applause!! Sorry I wasn't here for the first few days, there was absolutely NO INTERNET at my uncle's house. I had to ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I have no idea where we are or what we are doing. Can someone clarify before I show just how totally clueless I truly am?)

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I'm on vacation, so I won't be able to post all that much in the next few weeks because of bad internet access :( Justagirl can post for my ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "Guys," Vi whispered. I looked up, directly into the barrel of a gun. Slowly, I turned my head, taking in the prison of guns surrounding us. My heart beat ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron I thought is was nice Xia was trying to talk to the girl. I smiled at her, and leaned down so I my face was level with the girl's. ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "Leroy must have stashed his cache in a closed down section or he'd already know. That place is called the Nursery. It's where they house test subjects under the ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: got to go to bed :( )

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "Sub four." I clarified. I cracked my knuckles. It made me feel like a character in a book, like this was a story and I could close the book ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "I found a tunnel under the tile and got out when no one was looking. I knocked the doctor escorting Xia to weapons testing unconscious, and I killed the ...

    Jun 23, 2011


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25