-
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: Hmm, cool. In the interest of time - cause I want this to last as long as it can - why don't they get captured soon, escape again, and ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: are we actually going to let them escape?) Aaron He was giving me a headache. I rubbed my temples, trying to soothe the pain. "It's okay." I said. "I ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Aaron I followed him, slowly enough that my feet barely made a sound on the floor. I kept close to the wall. "Hey," I whispered. "Try to be less obvious, ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: :P) Aaron I nodded. "My point exactly. Um, North? We know they have testing in South and East, and they can't have it everywhere, can they? So maybe they ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
(OOC: but they're so UGLY! Can't it be like, pants and a shirt? One piece outfits - besides dresses, of course - disgust me) Aaron Nice, another to-be escapee. He ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
( OOC: Ew, white one piece suits?) "South." I replied. "You? And what are you doing here? Same as me?" I shifted from foot to foot nervously, wanting to be ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
"And get ourselves killed while doing it! Do want to go back there?" I glared back at him. I was so close . I could feel freedom, the breeze on ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Aaron I heard them before he did. Footsteps, two pairs, one louder and heavier then the other, with the metallic click of steel-toed boots. A guard. I could almost feel ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Aaron I heard them before he did. Footsteps, two pairs, one louder and heavier then the other, with the metallic click of steel-toed boots. A guard. I could almost feel ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: Too Far Gone
After writing Pretty Little Lucifer, a lot of people told me I needed more insight on the girl. So, you got it :) This is her story. I know it's ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Drustan: "Who are you?" I asked, my guard immediatly up. This other boy looked to be about 18 but he could easily be a trap to get me back to ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Princess Ninja :)
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Aaron I came down the hallway, cursing how loudly my footsteps echoed. But who said this was going to be easy? There was an intersection up ahead, and a blonde ...
Jun 17, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Name: Aaron Chase Age(18+): 18 Appearance: History: he ran away when was twelve. Globocorp found him wandering New York City two months later. He doesn't like to talk about anything ...
Jun 14, 2011 -
Re: The Escapees
Male space reserved, please!!
Jun 14, 2011
