User avatar

Sierra

  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: finally! You guys are close enough that I can do something besides stalk the forums :) ) Aaron I heard voices from above us, up the air vent. Girl's ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (Wish it Was a) Fairytale

    So the story goes… You g all in love with him – you mean 'fall' right? a prince and a peasant girl. He’ll never stray from you, love you forever. ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: "What do you mean you don't know?" Is sooooo very Aaron) Aaron "Whoa," I stumbled back a bit. "Dude, say something next time, okay? That looks serious." Ouch, that's ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: hold your applause! I have returned :) ) Aaron Could I have saved Drustan? Maybe? Probably not without getting myself caught in the process. But I still felt like ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reeeeeviews!!

    All of my friends have around 2,000 points, and I have a measly 1,000. SO. I stumbled open this lovely little forum and put up my own ad for reviewing. ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Life and Death (working title??)

    Oooh, I really like this. You're a great artist! I think the roses were definitely a nice touch. It makes it look very poetic :) I think a script would ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: I'm on a strict all review diet!

    Will you please review this for me? I'm thinking of submitting it in a contest, and I want it to be win-material.

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I'm gonna be gone for most of the day, so continue without me, use Aaron for whatever you want, just please don't kill him :)) Aaron I looked behind ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "Um," asked the girl Drustan had just saved. "What's the plan, and like where are we going?" "You're guess is as good as mine." I told her. "We want ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron I rolled my eyes at him. "You're gonna get us busted!" I whispered to him.

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: okay, got it)

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: ooh, I missed a lot :() Aaron I shrugged, pocketed the gun, and crawled in after them. The air vent was kind of cramped, with so many people in ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "I would be, but I happen to have a gun pointed at my head right now, so moving at the moment might not be a very good idea." I ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: awesome) Aaron Great. Now there was a guy pointing a gun at me. This was so not my day. "You can't. It's the ceiling. They can neither be trusted ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "Hey, you two bozos!" I whipped around at the sound of the voice, clenching my fists and settling into a fighting stance. It took me a moment to realize ...

    Jun 17, 2011


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman