User avatar

Sierra

  • Lyric Poetry Re: **Haven't really thought of a title**

    Hi :) I'm going to do a structure/theme/clarity sort of review, as it seems Vapor and SassyKat already have the grammar-y part covered. I like the Dr. Seuss-esque style, however, ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Adolescent Anguish

    One review, as requested! :) I love the raw emotion. I totally get what you are trying to say, and I think it's very relate-able. I wouldn't really consider this ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "Leroy must have stashed his cache in a closed down section or he'd already know. That place is called the Nursery. It's where they house test subjects under the ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The member above me is awesome because...

    Your awesome because you figured out how to get a moving avatar, and you have more then a thousand points more then me!

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Yellow Sheets

    Here I am to tel you how awesome you are :) Really, this is amazing. Powerful and deep and sad and haunting and also kind of creepy - but the ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: got to go to bed :( )

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "Sub four." I clarified. I cracked my knuckles. It made me feel like a character in a book, like this was a story and I could close the book ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "I found a tunnel under the tile and got out when no one was looking. I knocked the doctor escorting Xia to weapons testing unconscious, and I killed the ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I dunno. Have they started yet?) Aaron "I'm trying to escape. We set off the second alarm. I'm Storm. Who are you?" one of the girls said. "Aaron." I ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    HiIAlreadyRenamedYouWantACookie?

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: okay, okay, if I must :)) Aaron I climbed back up the ladder that we'd come down, listening through the sealed vent. I heard voices, two girls and a ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: byyyyyye!!!)

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Bela + Sar-Sar, remember, the opening has been kinda melted shut.... And Bela (or qaralynn) you'll have to reply and when you do make sure you say if we ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Bela + Sar-Sar, remember, the opening has been kinda melted shut....) (OOC: got it. Aaron will now proceed to twittle his thumbs and wait for either the opening to ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I KNEW IT!! I KNEW I was missing something!!! Oh, well, just pretend that post never happened, then) Aaron : I leaned against the wall and played with the ...

    Jun 22, 2011


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee