User avatar

Sierra

  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: welcome back!)

    Aug 3, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    The seventh is good!

    Jul 31, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Okay, guys, since emwolf, Justagirl, Aloha, and SubjectBlue are all gone, I think we should take a break for a few days until more people are here. I'm starting all ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: Okay, guys, since emwolf, Justagirl, Aloha, and SubjectBlue are all gone, I think we should take a break for a few days until more people are here. I'm starting ...

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: Do your characters talk to you?

    Yeah. Mine are incredibly stubborn, and refuse to do pretty much anything that will make life easy for me =P I have perfectly planned out scenes that end halfway through ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Never Your Fairytale

    This is the product of too much fan-fiction, six episodes of Camelot in two days, and much time spent Wikipedia-ing the Tudors. I rather like it :) Please review! She’s ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    NOAH (And I really hope I remember to post this) "It's not just us, we've got a couple more people at our camp. We're the Ivory Fangs and who said ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (NOO!! I had this whole reply written and I liked it and and and . . . I forgot to post it. Yeah. So now, three hours and four posts ...

    Jul 26, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    NOAH (Hehe, sorry, I mixed up my Escapee's charrie name with my 3002 charrie name =P) "My name is Neo, Neo Jacques. Whats yours?" I just kind of stared at ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    I like Ivory Fangs. So does Noah ;)

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (Hey, people!!! I AM FINALLY HERE!! Hold your applause!! Sorry I wasn't here for the first few days, there was absolutely NO INTERNET at my uncle's house. I had to ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I have no idea where we are or what we are doing. Can someone clarify before I show just how totally clueless I truly am?)

    Jul 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: I'm on vacation, so I won't be able to post all that much in the next few weeks because of bad internet access :( Justagirl can post for my ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron "Guys," Vi whispered. I looked up, directly into the barrel of a gun. Slowly, I turned my head, taking in the prison of guns surrounding us. My heart beat ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Aaron I thought is was nice Xia was trying to talk to the girl. I smiled at her, and leaned down so I my face was level with the girl's. ...

    Jul 5, 2011


A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
— Honore de Balzac