User avatar

Sierra

  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: I know. And I love it :)) Noah "Gabe!" I yelled as I watched him come down the steps. "And Kora, right?" They looked a little shaken up. "You ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: got it, Apple. I love your charrie, he's awesome, good or evil :) Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I didn't want to mess up the very ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Awesome idea. I am so in :)

    Aug 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: It's okay, Dragonette, it almost fits, it's not that bad. If you just tweak it a tiny bit, you can still use it. And it was very good, by ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Aw, I love cute posts. Noah "We'll get used to it." I said, even though I knew it was a lie. I didn't think I could ever get used it, ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: ohmigod, so many people posted since I last looked! We are finally moving!! Awesome bomb to drop on us, Apple. I did NOT see that one comin' Nixy, we ...

    Aug 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: I figured that out this morning in the car. All of a sudden I was like 'OH MY GOD, NEO IS LIKE MAGNETO!! WHY DID I NEVER SEE THIS ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (O_O wow latinoburn, aweomse post! I had to stare at my computer in awe of your plot/writing brilliance for a few seconds before I could move on :) Have you ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (Noah apologizes for being mean to Gabriel in Apple's post. He's under a lot fo stress right now :) ) Noah "Gabe!" I yelled. I reached for him, but his ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Noah Something in his voice made me believe him. I nodded, pulling a knife out of my belt and dropping it in the ground. "Faye!" I ran over to the ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Noah "Hey!" I yelled as Neo parked the car. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I jumped out after him, stumbling on the uneven ground. A car hood ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Noah One car down, one to go. "Turn left!" I called to Neo over the sound of the bullets. I had to lead them away from the camp. Instinctively, I ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    YES. We are finally back!! Hey, people, are short hiatus is OVER!! Let the storybook commence :)

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    Noah "Don't let your gaurd down, it may not be the Sayers, but someone is after us." Neo said. Instinctively, I glanced behind me, the back of my neck prickling ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Meeeee. Kinda.

    Aug 7, 2011


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind