User avatar

Sierra

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Sign is Vital, My Hands are Cold

    I was listening to Are We Human, by Killer on the radio, and this image formed in my head.And i can't stop thinking about it!!!!! So i wrote this scene ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    The Magician's nephew, C.S Lewis. Boring.... The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R Tolkien. The one book with action that can't hold my attention. That's all i can think of write ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Are you interested?

    I'm interested :smt003

    Jun 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Black and Blue ch.1

    Hi, Dreamy!!! Well, i didn't really find any nit-picks, your grammar is better then mine! I thought your characters were very well developed(do you know Sara means princess in Latin?), ...

    Jun 29, 2010


Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)