User avatar

Sierra

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 3

    Wow. This is my favorite chapter so far. I love the emotion. My nitpicks: * I thought, nearly ripping the feathers out of the chicken’s pink skin. Poor chicken. How ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 2

    Hi, Forestqueen808! This was as good as the first chapter, if a little short! My critiques: *You say '[quote“Mother, I can’t stay away. I want to be with them, I ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 01~

    Very good. I only have a few nitpicks. *I think your characters need to be a little more 3D. They are people. They have fears, likes, dislikes. Make them real!!! ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: 50 Years Later ~ Part One ~ Prologue

    Poor Stephanie Meyer! Go Jacob!!! Even though i an a die-hard twilight fan, i liked this. However, i do have a few nitpicks. *A few of your facts aren't quite ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Post Twilight Saga : Forever Dusk ~Chapter 02~

    Hi, Currer. I'm a huge fan of the twilight series, so this caught my eyes. I really liked it. My nitpicks: *I think you should check your grammar. Words like ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 1

    I loved the general idea of this story. But your writing style definitely made this worth reading. I love the way you describe your scenes, without going over board. Robin ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gladiator Girl

    I had to write a tiny sample thingy for something for other a few months ago, and this came up. I didn't do anything with it until today, so its ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior - 1

    Wonderful, Ranger Hawk.I'm a real sucker for medeival stuff (swords, castles, armor, ahhhhhh...) and this really caught my interest. I think you could make your MC's personality more apparent, but ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Death By Chess June 25, 2091

    Very good, although your grammar could use a little touching-up. I like your general idea, even if it is a little bloody. Keep on writing!

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dawn Of A Death

    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, wonderful ending! I loved reading it. This sounds like the prologue to a novel or something. I kind of feel bad for the little boy....

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Paralysed

    Ooooooooooooooh, what happened!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!? I am DYING to read more!!! What happened to Kyla? Was the beginning a dream? This radiates awesomeness. i Must read more.

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bullets

    AWESOME!!! I actually felt sad when i read the last sentence. I knew nothing about the MC, but her death makes me sad. i like that. I really like that. ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: As Little Kids

    I really like this. I liked how your characters meet each other, and i like the 'love at first sight' thing. I loved how the beginning drew me in, and ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesmee Cullen

    Hey Klpidnc12! I really liked your story, however, i have a few nitpicks. I'm a huge fan of the twilight series, and i like how your putting Renesmee through what ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My Sign is Vital, My Hands are Cold (kind of re-written)

    This is a lot like the original version, posted in General Fiction, with some tweaking and edits. I was listening to Human, by Killer on the radio, and this image ...

    Jul 20, 2010


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm