User avatar

Sierra

  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled part 1 (edited)

    Wonderful! I read the original, and this is definitely better. I would love to read more.

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Other Re: What Happens When You Die Looking Into Your Killer's Eyes?

    Wow. This is amazing. Really powerful. I love how you captured those moments before death so perfectly.

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled (part 1)

    Wonderful, BreenaJames! You said in your intro-thingy that this is the prologue to something, and if you are going to post anymore, please tell me!! I really enjoyed this, it ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just Another Spooky Ride

    Whoa. This is one of the best things i've read on here. Nitpicks/comments: *No nitpicks. I haven't been in a real haunted house for years, but i think you captured ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 7

    Very good, Forestqueen808! I have a few comments/nitpicks: *Wouldn't the sheriff be a little more suspicious of Ivy? And wouldn't he want to know why she was wearing a cloak ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 6

    *Speechless* That was amazing. Very emotional, very powerful . . . wow. I couldn't find anything i didn't love about it.

    Aug 9, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 5

    I am speechless. That was awesome. I do have a few nitpicks/comments: * “My name was Robert,” he chuckled softly through what I believed were tears Umm, i think its ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wings of Icarus

    Wow. This piece was amazing, Earthfire713. I loved how you wove in the background story without being distracting or out of place. I liked how this could take place a ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: a moment of realisation, edit

    Wow. This is amazing. I'm dying to know more. Who is the MC? Who are they trying to bring back? So many questions.... PLEASE tell me if you make this ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Protecter

    Wonderful, LightTiger10!! I like the idea of the assassins, and i love how your MC is obviously a trained fighter. However, what is the plot? Who is the MC? Why ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Fragile Things Battle scene

    Just so you know, this is bloody. If you don't like that kind of stuff, don't read any farther. This is also part of a novel, but i don't know ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Warrior - 2

    Wow, Ranger Hawk. I LOVED this!!! As I surveyed the room more closely, my gaze fell upon something that made me positively gape. I find this a little awkward. Maybe ...

    Aug 4, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Half-bloods and Rather Interesting... Heroics

    I LOVE Percy Jackson!!!!!! This was wonderfully true to the books, and i loved how Annabeth and Percy interacted. It was soooo like them. I have no nitpicks, except i ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Duel

    This is part if the second chapter of the novel i'm writing, and i'm somewhat reluctant to let anyone look at this. It may not completely make sense, because it ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Dreamer

    Awesome, greenfreak101! My critiques/comments: *You need a little help with grammar. Lots o' periods. *I liked your story line, it was very engaging, and i enjoyed reading it. *i love ...

    Aug 2, 2010


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson