User avatar

Sierra

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    It was the pig that did it, but he couldn't have succeeded with out the ice cream double-fudge-apple-crisp peach-pit cherry-tomato pepperoni-pizza rotting-wood hard-tack beef-jerky pie.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up Poor Names For Characters

    Gary Piddle.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Inspiring lines from songlyrics

    'My sign is vital, my hand are cold.' From Human, by the Killers. 'Are we human or are we dancers?' From Human, by the Killers. \ 'Just gonna stand there ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Jace and i've almost died more times then I care to keep track of.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Give a Summary, Make a Title

    Sarea Dancing is a fallen angel, stranded on earth until farther notice. Demons, hungry for the immortalizing properties of angel blood, hunt Sarea by night. Humans, blissfully unaware of the ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: No News Is Bad News

    Wow. This is the best thing I've read on here today. I loved the cliffhanger on the end. I love how there is almost no information about the MC, but ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Book / Movie Titles

    Fire and Ice Avatar (film) City of Bones Shatterglass Tiger, Tiger (its a novel written by someone in a novel. Does that count?) Inkheart The Thief Lord The Lightning Thief

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Valley of Dying Stars (excerpt)

    I really like this, and i think it sounds like the beginning of something. Maybe you should add on to it. Also, i don't get how the beginning of it ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Demon (Prologue)

    All my critiques and nitpicks and comments are going to be in bold. I lay beside the man I've been blessed with and turn so my abdomen, large with child ...

    Sep 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: On the Brightside of Death

    I like this, but i think you need to make it longer and add more description. Have fun with it, make something interesting happen.

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Heaven and Hell (Introduction)

    Nice, ReisePiecey. Considering how short this is, i suggest you use it as preface or something. I like how even though its short, its intriguing. it makes me want to ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Are You Afraid of the Dark?

    Nice, funkyreg101. I suggest putting in a little more description, and maybe some dialogue. You could definitely make this longer, and i would like to know where your character is ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*

    Sooooooooooo cute!!!! You could serious make this an actual story, though. I don't think i could write this well when i was six . . . you had very interesting ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Power

    Jace "Power is a little overrated. I would want some, sure, but than even more complete strangers would be trying to kill me, and i get enough of that already. ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cane

    I just kind of randomly came up with this, very spur-of-the moment. Enjoy! The clock chimed two. I closed my eyes, groaning. Why did the moon have to be so ...

    Aug 21, 2010


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus