User avatar

Sierra

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drenched in Rain

    I really liked this. A little more emotion would be nice, though. Keep writing!

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 7 Minutes

    I suggest you shorten it up a bit. It was a bit much to take in. Other then that it was very good.

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Leviathan - Brief Prologue

    First of all, fix the format. It's very hard to read in one block of writing like it is now. Make several paragraphs. Other then that is was VERY good. ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aren: Guardian Angel

    I really liked this. I have a few critiques and comments: *The point of view was a little weird; sometimes it was first person, and sometimes it was second person. ...

    Sep 9, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Please, someone, comment! please!

    Sep 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Draft

    Wow. Just WOW. This is absolutley completely amazing. I could feel all of the emotion, all of the pain. Wonderful. I have no nitpicks. Your doing NaNo? Me too! This ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Untitled

    This just kinda came up. I don't know if i should add to it or not, but i'm considering entering it until a local writing contest. This is my first ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: new writer to the bunch

    Welcome, Melinda! I'm a very gloomy. A lot people say my work is depressing. I've written some short stories, some on fantasy and others on worldly themes such as poverty, ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    "Mawiage!" The Princess Bride

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I only like one flavor of ice cream. One flavor only.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Petroc

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Novels That Helped You Write Better

    I've noticed reading books that are similar to what i'm writing help me not get writer's block, because i don't get ideas for other stuff. Twilight has recently been helping/not ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: HELP!!! My characters are becoming Twilight chracters!

    I'm writing a novel and re-reading Twilight at the same time, and its definitely rubbing off on me. My main female character is starting to look like Bella Swan! Her ...

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: Am I too cruel to my characters?

    Nah, your not being too hard don your characters. As long as their pain is happening for a reason, its okay. Think of Harry Potter or Jacob Black.

    Sep 6, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Book in a sentence

    Mine is easy. Broken: the sequel to Fragile Things.

    Sep 6, 2010


I support the shrek message.
— MiniGem26