User avatar

Sierra

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Prologue

    Oooh, this was wonderful!! I definitely want to read more. The entire thing was absolutely wonderful. I have no nitpicks what so ever. Sparkles, Sierra

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The History of Time

    Tick, tick, tick. The frail old man stares, waiting, at the clock. The hand moves slowly, taunting him I love this sentence. . It is saying, “Time is against you, ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: 3 months, 21 days, 7 hours

    Wow. This was just . . . wow. It was wonderful. I loved the emotion and the description. I agree with theotherone, that the last sentence was a kind of ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Am the Girl of the Moon

    Hi!! I just love the idea behind this!!! I Am the Girl of the Moon I lie back on my crescent hammock As it drifts on through the sky, Swung ...

    Dec 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: She will never know - A lost love.

    Oooh, this was really good. Very dramatic. I loved the raw emotion. Remember to capitalize the first letter of every sentence, not just the first letter of every stanza. Sierra

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Crush

    [flash=][/flash] Just wondering, what is this supposed to be? I would really prefer friends not to tell secrets that are personal and important , but , having friends who love ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rain

    Behold, my first short story from after NaNoWriMo!!! I'm a bit rusty, so please do not rip this to tiny little pieces. Medium pieces are good. So are large pieces. ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Reap Your Rewards

    Oooh, I really liked this! Very bitter and dramatic. I do have a few critiques. The slip of your tonge It's spelled 'tongue', and I think you should add some ...

    Dec 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Soul Mate

    Wow. Just wow. This was awesome. You nailed the emotions very well. Keep writing :)

    Dec 16, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Most Disturbing Book...

    I think Hunger, by Michael Grant, was pretty disturbing. In a subtle way.

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Nostalgia

    Wow. This is amazing!! I love the emotion and your writing style is wonderful.

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    Awesome, Nixy!! Me thinks i know what the inspiration for this is :) I love the part 'I am banished to this boulevard, the Boulevard of Broken Dreams' !!! I ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rollercoaster

    This is just a little something i came up with at a carnival today :smt003 Enjoy! :smt002 “Are you sure you want to go on?” I asked her anxiously as ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Things: Chapter One

    This is the first chapter of a novel i'm currently working on. This is the total first draft, so it's pretty rough, and i don't know how much sense it ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Chance, and i'm trying not to kill you right now. Hello, my name is Lila, and i'm your worst nightmare.

    Oct 5, 2010


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket