User avatar

Sierra

  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Yes-eth!!!

    Sep 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Yeah! I second emwolf!! Hey, instead of arguing we could both write a post. Or tomorrow we could collaborate and write a double post. Cause I got to go to ...

    Sep 6, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Dear Yup... I'm gonna go bug Sierra to post... XD My list of excuses why I can't: 1. You linked the wrong page in your PM. It was the actual ...

    Sep 5, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Yup... I'm gonna go bug Sierra to post... XD My list of excuses why I can't: 1. You linked the wrong page in your PM. It was the actual SB, ...

    Sep 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You & Me

    Wow. This is really amazing. The emotional depth was great and it was so sweet. I don't know how to express my love towards you It cannot be said in ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Demise of Valiance

    They caught him, the one black as pitch, and held him against his will. He shudders amidst the fences, despondent and degraded, hanging his head. Why won't they just set ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I randomly walk around singing. I really want a minion.

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    4ish/5 because I don't know any of them, but they sound awesome. 1. Bring Me to Life - Evanescence 2. You Found Me - the Fray 3. Chasing Cars - ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    He can be evil if you want, Apple. If you aren't sure, you could make him semi-evil. A good person at heart with evil tendencies, kinda stuck in between. But ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 because Sweeney Todd creeps me out. But it gives me chills whenever I read it :)

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (Hehe, sorry I haven't posted in forever. I am incredibly lazy, and my alert notification doesn't seem to be working. Yeah . . .) Noah Slash. My knife buried deep ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    Ahh, bye Dragonette. We're all going to miss you :( It was really, really awesome to be able to roleplay with you.

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: why is it that our battle scenes are so funny? I keep reading people's posts and laughing. When I tried to explain that I'm laughing cause of the fight ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • OOC Archive Re: 3002 Discussion Topic

    I saw Noah getting slashed at- and he kinda screamed like a girl- but that wads cool From SubjectBlue's post. I just had to say that I love this line ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: 3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

    (OOC: I'm so sorry, Ceely. It was really great to be able to role play with you, and I hope I'll see you around) Noah I yanked a knife out ...

    Aug 25, 2011


You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah