User avatar

Sierra

  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Hahhaha. I love the ending. So very much :D

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 3

    Oh, wow, this was wonderful. Just wonderful. Definitely worth it to read the entire thing, even though I don't usually like long pieces. My only little critique would be the ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • General Articles Re: How to be Awkward

    Oh my god. Oh my god. I think this is one of of the best (if not the best) things I have ever read on here. Oh my god. You ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google :)

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The Just Finished Writing a Book Thread

    I finished a NaNoWriMo novel, and a month later my head is still messed up. Now I will descend into the void of writing a novel with an actual plot.

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stormbringer - 2

    Ooh, this was great!!! Something that felt very much like a small boot kicked him in the bottom from behind, and he lurched forward with a little cry of surprise. ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Stormbringer - 1

    Hello! I can see i don't really need to edit this because it seems like everyone else has done it for me :) Anyway, I would like to hit 400 ...

    Dec 28, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Harry Potter, Voldemort and a cookie.

    This is weird. I like it :)

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Dreams) Chapter 3

    Wahhh. I thought you were going to send this to me *pout* Oh, well, whatever. Okay, so first things first this is rushed. You could fit in a good six ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Secrets: Prolouge

    Inspired by Beautidul Creatures I stood in the middle of the storm, wind whipping the tattered ends of my dress furiously around me, the dark fabric lashing out like a ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Demented Angel - Prologue/chapter 1

    This is wonderful. I loved it. The first part of the first chapter didn't really tie in smoothly into the rest of the chapter, but other then that it was ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Dreams) Chapter 2

    I saw you had no comments, so I just decided to post one for you, even though I've already edited this chapter :)

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I was the Hero: Entry 2 (Complete)

    Ooh, I absolutely loved this. So much. It is exactly the kind of thing I love to read and the story is incredibly intriguing to me. I loved this entry ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 2

    Mmm, very good. I am a bit confused with how the whole thing ties together, but other then that it was great.

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Angels - Chapter 1

    Wow. Just . . . wow. This was awesome. Amazing. Soo incredibly good. I feel like i'm reading a book i got out of the library, not something someone posted ...

    Dec 21, 2010


Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu