User avatar

Sierra

  • Other Re: Romeo & Juliet: Instant Messaging Edition

    Oh my god. LOVE IT!!! Benvolio: You misspelled “clergy.” And you had a love affair with a priest? Mercutio1594: EW NO! Benvolio: A monk, then? Mercutio1594: … Benvolio: Mercutio? Mercutio1594 ...

    May 17, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Bird kids

    Love it!! (Of course I do. I'm the model in the bottom right :) It came out soooooo great!!! *big high fives to Kittengirl and Justagirl*

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Archive Re: Hide and Go Seek

    Jace, from Fragile Things. I start to run the second the counting starts. Thorns tangle around my ankles, tearing into my jeans. I run until the counting is barely more ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Raging Calm

    Nice :) It sounds very beautiful, and I can see what you are describing very vividly. My only problem would be the caps after commas, and the ending line is ...

    Feb 7, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Running From Death

    I know the style is weird. I'm experimenting with it to see how it sounds and if anyone other then me likes it. Whispers. I run through the darkness. Footsteps. ...

    Feb 3, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Three women and a blank page

    Ooh, I love this! My mother stands there washing the dishes under running water staring into a dirty concrete wall, she stalls , wondering what happened to her life but ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Boundless Friendship

    Hey, deelish! I thought this was really, really good. Very deep and sweet. I love your writing style. One tiny typo: I would see my friend again someday, whether it ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~1

    Hi, Wickedwonder! I'll review you today :) The first thing I noticed about this piece was that it didn't really seem to have a point. There was no defined beginning, ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost Again

    I like this. It's deep, but a quick read and tells a story, which I love. I think you could make it a bit longer, and go into more detail ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Dreams) Chapter 5

    . I liked my hair when it was regular. And brown. Not like I got in a fight with a tomato.” Love it. So much. I tried to put a ...

    Jan 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hunter..Or Hunted? (part of chapter one)

    Hearing the screams of the dying, the living calling to their friends, and every sound in between. This is a fragment sentence. You need to add something to it; a ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Floating islands

    Oh my god, that is amazing!!!!! I stared at it for about a minute, trying to figure out what action movie it was from before I say that you made ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: (Dreams) Chapter 4

    Okay, first things first, I think the placement of this is a little bit awkward. I think your last two chapters have seemed a little rushed and there are large ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Missing You

    I don't love the title, so if you have any suggestions, tell me. Also, I don't know if this is in the right place :?: There might be a few ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Shadows

    I walk along an empty street Shadows pass me by Their souls my worries, fears and doubts Images brought to life I love this stanza. The words themselves sound very ...

    Jan 6, 2011


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor