User avatar

Sierra

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Wish I Were a Stone

    Nice. I like the repetitiveness, and the emotion was really good too! I like that the narrator was an assassin, the hesitation, everything. :) Sierra

    May 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too late

    I'm walking through these empty halls , F filled with memories of you , S surrounded by a silent darkness Y your feelings break through . And I feel your ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: how do you know?

    Awww, this is sweet. I like how you captured the confidence of a girl in love, and how sure she is that everything will work out. Because it's true, we ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: One God

    If life were so simple, why would the bitter rage continue to stay ? As if my atti t ude define d who I was. But I know there was ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: the other kind of love

    HI! I'm Sierra, and I'll be you're reviewer today :) Hehe, I know I'm only thirteen and this is rated 18+, but rules are meant to be broken :) Personally, ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Influences

    Flowing through your being, silently You think your dreaming. This is my favorite stanza. I really like the way it flows. It changes who you are, slowly Soon you've gone ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Bleached

    Inside the envelope there is nothing. Nice opening line. It hooked me right away. Rippling words that flowed over paper And dripped, tasty, from red lips have failed me. This ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The UnBible: The New Testament: The Book of Luke

    Wow. This is really cool. I love the new take on Jesus. The beginning is kind of confusing. I couldn't tell who was talking, and why, and who they were ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The curse of Medusa

    I like it :) Very haunting. I especially loved the ending. I would like to see more emotion, more feeling. When he's running, how does he feel? Is he terrified? ...

    May 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bone Queen

    Shrieeeeeeeeeek. Creepy. I'm looking over my shoulder right now to make sure there's no skeleton lady behind me. I love the descriptive, simpleness of it. Kind of beautiful in a ...

    May 28, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Hehe, cool. 8/10.

    May 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken

    Yay! Nixy finally gets flash fiction!!! Welcome to the world of fragmented stories bouncing around in your brain! But now, back to business. I liked it. A lot. The beginning ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowery hair!

    Love it!!!!! ('Course I do, they're all me) The last one looks a little strange though, my face looks kinda distorted . . .

    May 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pretty Little Lucifer

    I wrote this about fifteen minutes ago, so it's like, not edited, not proof read, just spell checked. So please do not kill it. It's just a baby :smt003 She’s ...

    May 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sometimes You Have to Let Go

    I don't really like this much. I had to write a poem about tolerance/intolerance for my language arts class, and this just kind of happened. I would like it if ...

    May 17, 2011


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi