User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Dining Hall "Excuse me, Rylet," I began. "Do you know if we have to sit where we were positioned? Because I'm pretty good at steering, and normally the person steering ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Beach I ran out onto the beach to find Rylet. "Hey Rylet!" I called. "Rylet!" She would probably want to practice. There she was, sitting under a tree. She turned ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy I snuck down another corridor, my longbow drawn. Athena had doubled back toward the throne room. Good. If Rose and I could trap her in there, we could back ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy "Okay, Emmy," Gem said over the radio. "I need you and Rose to come up with a plan for containing the remaining gods." "Got it," I replied. That wouldn't ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Sunny "Sure, I'll come, Taylor," I said. I figured Sarah and Ranger could hold down the fort with Steven, even with Ranger being a bit dizzy. She was a fighter; ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Hey Sunny!" Deanna called from the kitchen. "Coffee's ready!" "Coming!" I called back. "One second, you guys." I jogged back into the kitchen and grabbed the pot of coffee ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid Szpirglas|Dining Hall There was my kayak partner, Andy Stone, sitting alone at a table, staring down at a plate of food like he wanted to strangle it. He seemed ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy "Sure, Rose!" I shouted, tossing her a few arrows. She had Artemis backed up against a bookcase, but she would definitely need more ammo. I turned around--only to find ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Wow, that is so cool!" I said. "Rose, I think I remember reading one of your articles; I just didn't remember who you were. And--" I turned to the ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Sunny "Okay," I said, thoroughly confused. "Who is this Steven guy? And I assume you're Toby. And Ranger, who shot you? And I appeared from the air vent because someone ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Sunny I crawled on my hands and knees through the air duct. It was completely dark--not a single iota of light. Everything echoed in here, even my pants swishing along ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)

    Human--technology coordinator Name: Addy Barlow Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: Short, athletic, dusty brown hair, usually in a ponytail, hazel eyes, likes to wear jeans, a track jacket, and sneake

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy "Okay, mom," I said, drawing another arrow. "Start talking. You gonna retaliate, or not?" "Why should I tell you anything?" Athena chuckled. "You can see the future; you figure ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Oh, cool!" I exclaimed. "He's working on--do you mind if I tell her? He's working on a novel. What are you writing, Rose?"

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Addy "So you can move through time like any other dimension," I mused. "It's not linear for you guys. That's...really cool and really freaky at the same time." "Would you ...

    Apr 8, 2012


Vampires aren't real, but you know what is? And far more annoying? MOSQUITOS
— LadyMysterio