User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella I stayed by Nephil's cell as the others left to clean up the mess. It wasn't that he needed guarding--I was curious about Trevor's reaction, and since Trevor was ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Days (Join If The Odds Were Ever In Your Favor)

    Definitely!

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Moon in A cup.

    Zea More colored eyes?! They couldn't both be starpeople; I was way beyond the Alvarian border. "So," the woman with the red eyes began. "What are you all doing here?" ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Sunny I was moving to pick up Taylor when there was a loud whoosh behind me-- And the next thing I knew, I was soaking wet. I spun around. Behind ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Moon in A cup.

    Yes, she. Zea The stranger looks over at me, revealing silver-blue eyes. I turn closer, intrigued. Was she/he a starperson? I didn't know there were starpeople in these parts. I ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    Name: Will Marino Age: 23 Gender: Male Personality: Although Will defers to the captain, he knows his place on the ship and takes his responsibilities seriously. He's a good leader, ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella "Stella, Mince, now!" Trevor shouted. I took a wide stance, still crouched low to the ground, and drew another arrow. Just like Tori taught me , I thought. One ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella From my vantage point behind the bush, I saw Nephil knock Mince to the ground, Mince's sword skidding to the side. Nephil growled something to Mince and pulled his ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Sunny This, I must say, was my most successful impromptu outfit ever. I had speed-shopped at Nordstrom, and come away with a flowing light green gown that went perfectly with ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Super-Galactified youth! (Open and accepting)

    Name: Will Marino Age: 18 Talent: Smart Appearance: Will is shorter than most guys his age, and although he has an average build, he's more athletic than he looks. He ...

    May 3, 2012
  • Archive Re: Moon in A cup.

    Zea I watched from the corner as another person walked in and sat at a table. She seemed nervous--glancing around, face almost completely covered by the hood of a cloak. ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Nike, Catch wanted to be on the lift. He was trying to get back inside to save the others.

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella "I'm Twila," the girl I had burned said, kicking at me. "And you are?" "Don't touch my bow!" I snarled. She had her fist pulled back, as if to ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella I watched in awe as Mince transformed, everything nearby going up in flames. Thankfully, he had enough control to avoid us with his fireballs--otherwise, I would have been burned ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella Then, just as Tori finished her sentence, Trevor walked out from the forest. I raised my eyebrows a bit and looked down at the ground. At least he hadn't ...

    May 1, 2012


My life's goal is to end up between YWS quotes on bottom of the page, so some part of me will be able to live forever here.
— AnotherCrowInRow