User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    Will As I ran alongside Alysha, I kept glancing back, toward the bridge. I opened my mouth to say something, but then closed it again. Beneath me, the ship started ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Contemporary Adolescent Development for Metahumans

    Tania "Alright," Dr. Collins said, once we were inside our own room. "Tania Wright, you'll go first. Show me what you can do." I looked back at Nina, to make ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Last Hunger Games - Accepting with PO

    Could I be an assistant Gamemaker?

    May 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    Will "Alysha!" I called, running as fast as I could across the sand. "Alysha! It's the ship! They're sending up rockets!" A few days ago, while we had been getting ...

    May 31, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Vega When the beasts jumped out, I made a split-second decision to only use my powers sparingly. They would just tire me out quicker. Instead, I pulled out my two ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Living Dolls- Starting

    Aster Immediately after my eyes opened, I began taking stock of my surroundings. Room--square, each side sixty-two feet long. Walls--white, plain, smooth. Floor--white, tiled, sterile. Ceiling--white,

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Twin Souls *Accepting GUYS ONLY 2 spots pending*

    Will Marino While the scientists talked, I watched Isabelle. She was in a relaxed stance, but behind her back, her hands were clenched into tight fists. She complained about the ...

    May 30, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    OK, I'll keep that in mind. And I don't want to speak for anyone else, but the insults don't bug me. Vega just likes verbal sparring. :)

    May 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Finding Light

    Name: Zaria Lux Nickname: Zee Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: Zee is on the taller side, with an athletic build. She has pale blue skin and dark blue lips. Her ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella I staggered away as Mince attacked the girl with the sword. "Mince, no!" I shouted. I whipped my bow off my shoulder, ready to defend myself if I had ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Vega "Insult us more, why don't you?" I said sarcastically, glaring at the healer. I got to my feet and surveyed the table, ignoring the little red dots swimming in ...

    May 29, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Host *Accepting*

    Brigid When my watch shift was over, I walked back over to the storage caves, where Jeb was keeping Skyler. Jake was the guard--he was sitting outside, playing absentmindedly with ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked - we are now in vegas continue from that sb-

    KirraKitty, the ship already sank, so it's not taking any new passengers. Will "Man, this thing is fancy," I muttered. I had been ready to rip pipes out of the ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella "Mince?" I spun around, fine-tuning my vision to near infrared. "What are you doing--oh, no..." The other Voltages had raised their weapons again, and were glaring ominously at Mince. ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Vega I grit my teeth and will myself to hold onto my magnetic field as I follow the spy's directions. I can only imagine what those little red dots will ...

    May 28, 2012


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote