User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Jackie The sound of voices woke me, and I jumped to my feet. I reached for my knife, but then realized that it was just the other Shadow Children. I ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny I nodded in agreement. "Same here," I remarked. "It's so weird coming back here after five years at college. Feels like a time warp, or something. Here, especially. I ...

    Jun 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy Wait a minute. Why am I alive? I stood up slowly, trying to figure out what exactly had happened. All around me, I saw the other juggernauts staggering to ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Winds of Change [Started/ still aceepting profiles in DT]

    Belen Atzaria - in Aeritius's carriage "Oh, of course," I said to Aeritius, climbing into the carriage. We had an interesting relationship, Aeritius and I. We were rival adventurers, a ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Masterchef The World

    Sorry this is so late! Name: Silvia Valenti Age: 26 Gender: Female Country of Origin: Italy Appearance: Silvia is about average height, with a strong build. She has long black ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Started.

    Vega After changing into my favorite track suit, I took a quick inventory of my back and reloaded my belt with all my various knives and such. I looked at ...

    Jun 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The War Of Myths (RELOCATED-DO NOT VIEW)

    Alright, got it now. Profile edited.

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Sophia The new girl pretty much crushed my hand when she shook it. Nice--it was my right hand, the one I wrote and did everything else with. The new girl ...

    Jun 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Sophia "I'm Sophia," I said to Ari. "Nice to meet you, too!" I landed, folded my wings up, and sat down at my desk again. Then another girl walked in, ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The War Of Myths (RELOCATED-DO NOT VIEW)

    Name: Emmy Shepard Gender: Female Age: 27 Race: Angel Cult: Vennerites Appearance: Emmy Shepard.jpg Emmy has dark gray, 16-foot falcon's wings, either hidden under a jacket or sticking out of ...

    Jun 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Something in the mist...

    Is there anything in particular you want to have happen with the monster?

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Winds of Change [Started/ still aceepting profiles in DT]

    Belen Atzaria|On the side of the road At last, after days of walking, I had something interesting to look at. I could see the city now, its great towers rising ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Sorry for the monster post--gotta make this epic. :D Emmy Gem started to say something, but I didn't stick around to hear what it was. All I knew was that ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: High School For Monsters

    Sophia "Ah, it doesn't take that much practice," I replied, grinning at her. "Getting going's the easy part. It's braking that's hard. Took me about a week to figure it ...

    Jun 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Sequel! Name: Will Marino Age: 23 Gender: Male Personality: Will is a generally laid-back and easygoing, but when he's given responsibilities, he takes them seriously. He's a good leader, but ...

    Jun 4, 2012


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings