User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood/ Permission Only

    Sivvy "I guess I'll be the distraction, then," I said to Cami. That was perfect--Ares were the idiots who ran straight at the enemy, right? My cabin and I would ...

    Nov 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Flames of Darkness (Started- Still accepting)

    Name: Zea Aurifex Nickname: None Age: 25 Gender: Female Class: Warrior Race: Human Rank: Captain Skills: Speed, intelligence, accuracy Weakness: Magic Allegiance: Nekoites Appearance: Zea is a little

    Nov 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The land of Geromara(closed)

    Valeria There , Aquila said. There they were--a cluster of four dragons and their riders. Aquila overshot them, did a tight roll, and then touched down lightly behind them. I ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will "Look, there's Alysha!" I pointed down to the ground, where Alysha was running toward a pack of medics. "Come on!" I trotted down to the beach, with Lindsey close ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Cesura | Started and Open With Permission Only

    Val Faraday We'd been out of the Tubman for--what, five minutes?--and we were already having to improvise. If this was any indication of how the rest of the expedition was ...

    Nov 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Camp Venire- Accepting (Still A Heap of Spots) *Starting*

    Sunny "You have any albums?" Micah asked me. "We're working on our first one," I answered. "I have most of the songs finished--just have to tweak a few--and we have ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will "Alright, let's just...stay calm," I began. Why did I always have to be the one not to panic? My stress level must have been through the roof. "Why don't ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: The land of Geromara(closed)

    Rider Gender: Female Name: Valeria Age: 18 Look: Valeria is a little taller than average, with a strong, athletic build. She has pale skin, and her eyes are an odd ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Zombie Apocalypse (Closed/Started)

    Twyla|Cafeteria "Good point," I said to Alex. Nitrogen triiodide would go off if you blew on it too hard. "Do you think cans would be loud enough, though? You'd hear ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Zombie Apocalypse (Closed/Started)

    Twyla Halley|Cafeteria "Well, looks like we're all really happy," I muttered to myself. Everyone seemed to be in a sour mood...not that they didn't get to be, but still... Clifford ...

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Camp Half-Blood/ Permission Only

    Silvana Ardenos "Gods, what did you guys do to yourselves now?" A bunch of my cabin mates had come limping back from the training area, most of them looking like ...

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dreamers Inc. (Started, but still accepting. Need guys NOW)

    Aidan Murdoch I spent the next hour playing sudoku puzzles and looking through Onion headlines on my computer. So much for advertising stepping it up--business was even slower than usual ...

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Cesura | Started and Open With Permission Only

    Name: Valerie "Val" Faraday Age: 26 Occupation/Skills: Val is a young postdoc, with degrees in geology and mineralogy. She can identify rocks, minerals, and other geologic formations on sight, and ...

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Zombie Apocalypse (Closed/Started)

    Name: Twyla Halley Age: 16 Description: Twyla stands at five feet six inches, and she has a thin, lanky build. Her skin is quite pale, and she has freckles on ...

    Nov 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen: Evading Arkyle [Started, 3 Places Left]

    Name: Vega Morgan Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Vega is over six feet tall, and she has a strong, athletic build. Her skin is very pale, and her hair is ...

    Nov 17, 2012


You are in the wrong land even if the roosters recognize you.
— Nathalie Handal, "Noir, une lumière"