User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Writing Activities Re: the riddle game.

    I have two weirder ones. The first one is about time travel, and the second one involves a little math, but I love it because the answer's so wacky. A ...

    May 10, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: the riddle game.

    Omniyus, your second riddle: He's a midget, so he can only reach the fifteenth button with his umbrella, or if someone pushes it for him.

    May 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: the riddle game.

    Noninjaspresent--the Earth?

    May 9, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Isabelle: After a brief flip-out session, I'd run and find Will, and tell him what to do in order to avert the disaster. And then I'd probably go and strangle ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Will Murdoch, and if you happen to see Isabelle, watch out for her star atlas.

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Here's my first narrator from my latest WIP. Q: What's your full name and what does it mean? A: Isabelle Charlotte Wright...I have no idea what it means. Q: Where ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    time

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because people are inadvertently drawn to slimy/gooey/messy things, and because you'd much rather touch a little wet paint than a huge burning ball of plasma, wouldn't you? Why does everything ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because if I didn't, my brain would explode from excess ideas.

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. What does kill you makes you dead.

    May 6, 2012


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell