User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Lounge, The Re: MBTI: What are you?

    I'm an INTJ. Probably my inner super-geek.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    Astronauts

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    Will The next thing I knew, I was up to my neck in water, supported by Lindsey. She was shaking me and calling my name. Her voice sounded hoarse and ...

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    OK. I'll post later tonight. On a roll with my novella right now...although this scene's making me sick to my stomach.

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: Shipwrecked 2- started-

    I'm up for it. Is it my turn to post?

    Oct 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: (dead story book)

    Blair Well. At least I wasn't the only one who was completely confused. As the other three asked each other what was going on, I surveyed the space. We were ...

    Oct 17, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [3]

    Almost. I've read the first two. TUBM prefers to write in pen.

    Oct 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Cold Winter's Night [FULL/STARTING SOON]

    Name: Isabelle Wright Age: 24 Gender: Female Ability: Limited mind control--to the extent of making targets follow mental orders. No puppetry, or things like that. Strength: Isabelle is very intellige

    Oct 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Quest of the Magi (Accepting Last Character/Starting))

    Shaun Alright. No matter how weird this was, I had to admit the bunny was cute. "That is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen," I said to ...

    Oct 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Harmony High DT

    Here's Josie. Josie.jpg

    Oct 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: (dead story book)

    Name: Blair MacLaughlin Age: 18 Appearance: Blair.jpg Personality: Blair loves life, and tends to have a positive outlook on things. She's passionate, though, and has a fiery temper, and is ...

    Oct 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Chosen- Vampire Saga

    Eric As soon as the other young vampire appeared, I stepped closer to Braxton. "Who is she?" I whispered, my voice barely audible. "I don't know," Braxton replied. "But she ...

    Oct 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: A Cold Winter's Night [FULL/STARTING SOON]

    Save me a female spot, please. Profile will be up tonight or tomorrow.

    Oct 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Quest of The Magi

    Checking in!

    Oct 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Quest of the Magi (Accepting Last Character/Starting))

    Shaun "Hey!" The other boy started toward me, his eyes fixed on mine. Oh God, Shaun, what have you done?! ...What had I done? I mean, yeah, I had flung ...

    Oct 15, 2012


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud