User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy "Sure, Rose!" I shouted, tossing her a few arrows. She had Artemis backed up against a bookcase, but she would definitely need more ammo. I turned around--only to find ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Wow, that is so cool!" I said. "Rose, I think I remember reading one of your articles; I just didn't remember who you were. And--" I turned to the ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Sunny "Okay," I said, thoroughly confused. "Who is this Steven guy? And I assume you're Toby. And Ranger, who shot you? And I appeared from the air vent because someone ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Sunny I crawled on my hands and knees through the air duct. It was completely dark--not a single iota of light. Everything echoed in here, even my pants swishing along ...

    Apr 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sent to Mars (Accepting! Please join!)

    Human--technology coordinator Name: Addy Barlow Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: Short, athletic, dusty brown hair, usually in a ponytail, hazel eyes, likes to wear jeans, a track jacket, and sneake

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy "Okay, mom," I said, drawing another arrow. "Start talking. You gonna retaliate, or not?" "Why should I tell you anything?" Athena chuckled. "You can see the future; you figure ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Oh, cool!" I exclaimed. "He's working on--do you mind if I tell her? He's working on a novel. What are you writing, Rose?"

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Addy "So you can move through time like any other dimension," I mused. "It's not linear for you guys. That's...really cool and really freaky at the same time." "Would you ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Oh yeah," I said. "I remember Mr. Morris. He was the one who had that desk calendar full of grammar rules, right?" I turned around briefly. "Hey Deanna!" I ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "I'm Sunny," I said to the writer, before turning to Rose. "Rose," I mused. "Rose, Rose...oh, yeah! We went to school together, right?"

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    Addy "I am an android," Aster said to the girl. "I am entirely synthetic. I am designed to look and move like a human, but nothing in my chemical composition ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Jeez, that's a lot of pages," I remarked, sitting down on the other side of the booth. I had nothing else to do, really. And the guy had calmed ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Name: Brigid Szpirglas Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Brigid.jpg History: Brigid grew up sailing across the globe in her father's airship, which she inherited from him after his death. She ...

    Apr 7, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny I had startled the poor guy. He seemed nervous. Sort of...twitchy. "Oh, that's cool!" I exclaimed. I would have sat down, but he still looked a little traumatized. "How ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal, Hotel and Bar

    (Yes, he.) Addy "Yeah, we're a couple," I chuckled. "He doesn't do so well processing that, but...yeah, we are." "My brain was not designed to run an emotion program," Aster ...

    Apr 6, 2012


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja