User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Oh my God, that was so amazing!" I exclaimed, looking up from Raymond's laptop. Then I slapped my hand over my mouth. "Oops! You're not done reading! Sorry..."

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Kayak "Sure, Andy," I called to the front of the boat. "You and Rylet pick the pace. We've got a pretty good lead." I looked back at the other two ...

    Apr 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Katherine's Boat "Okay, guys," I said, huddling on one of the benches with my team. "Andy's in the front, Rylet's in the middle, and I'm in the back. You guys ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Challenge DT

    KeiPie, should we post about the race itself?

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Name: Sunny Joule Age: 19 Appearance: Average height, athletic build, toned muscles, angular face, bright green eyes, golden shoulder-length hair, usually tied up in a ponytail, straight nose, big smi

    Apr 12, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Challenge DT

    My character, Brigid, is in kayak 2. Kayak 2 should win because all three team members (Rylet, Andy, and Brigid) are strong, athletic, determined, and motivated. Also, Brigid has a ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Dining Hall "Excuse me, Rylet," I began. "Do you know if we have to sit where we were positioned? Because I'm pretty good at steering, and normally the person steering ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Beach I ran out onto the beach to find Rylet. "Hey Rylet!" I called. "Rylet!" She would probably want to practice. There she was, sitting under a tree. She turned ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy I snuck down another corridor, my longbow drawn. Athena had doubled back toward the throne room. Good. If Rose and I could trap her in there, we could back ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: War for Olympus *Almost Finished*

    Emmy "Okay, Emmy," Gem said over the radio. "I need you and Rose to come up with a plan for containing the remaining gods." "Got it," I replied. That wouldn't ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Royal YWS Apartments-Everyone join!

    Sunny "Sure, I'll come, Taylor," I said. I figured Sarah and Ranger could hold down the fort with Steven, even with Ranger being a bit dizzy. She was a fighter; ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "Hey Sunny!" Deanna called from the kitchen. "Coffee's ready!" "Coming!" I called back. "One second, you guys." I jogged back into the kitchen and grabbed the pot of coffee ...

    Apr 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid Szpirglas|Dining Hall There was my kayak partner, Andy Stone, sitting alone at a table, staring down at a plate of food like he wanted to strangle it. He seemed ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Name Central

    If I need a normal name, I tend to trust my instincts and go with the first thing that pops into my head, with maybe a few nicknames or tweaks ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Challenge DT

    Is there a specific start date/time, or should I just check in every once in a while?

    Apr 9, 2012


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind