User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Archive Re: Character Role-Play

    Sunny "You still play the guitar?" Rose asked. "Yup," I replied. "I'm working on a music degree, so I don't get to perform much, but yeah, I still play."

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Challenge. (Started; accepting w/permission)

    Brigid|Tyrolean Traverse "So, are we getting rope, or not?" I asked Andy. "I mean, I have some twine, and it'll work, but I don't think it was originally designed for ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Jackie I waited outside for Caleb, pacing back and forth in the snow. My shoes were really too thin for this kind of weather, but I couldn't leave him alone ...

    Apr 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Warriors: Out of the Dark

    Name: Sunstorm Appearance: Light golden tabby she-cat, yellow-green eyes, nose and paws fade to white Personality: Athletic and fun-loving. Doesn't like violence, but enjoys the thrill of a fight. Bra

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella I was woken by Trevor shaking me. "What?" I said groggily. "Mince says there's a fire over there," Trevor whispered. "Let's go." I dragged myself up. Yep, there it ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting!)

    OK, savior profile: Name: Will Madison Gender: Male Age: 20 Description: Will is on the shorter side, and although he has an average build, he's more athletic than he looks. ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting!)

    I actually posted that before looking for a DT. Whoops. Any gender preference for my character?

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Jackie "Please don't tell me you're thinking about it." Caleb had that look in his eyes again--the look he got when he was about to do something really, really stupid. ...

    Apr 27, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting!)

    Posted profile in DT, will post after catching up a bit. :D

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Zombie Apocolypse

    Josie I jump out from behind my kiosk when I hear screams coming from an arts and crafts store. There are at least four zombies in there, and two people ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella "You are asking for a face full of gamma rays," I snap at Nephil. I stare at him, looking him right in the eye. I had perfected my stare ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: 131 Ways to the Top

    Sunny "Three hours, huh?" I said. I couldn't remember packing anything fancy enough for a private movie screening--in fact, I was quite sure I hadn't. It looked like I was ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Grave of the Shadows (Starting!)

    Jackie After dinner, I sat and read to Jazz out of the book of fairytales he liked so much. My mom had read them to me when I was just ...

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Super-Galactified youth! (Open and accepting)

    Male smart, please, will post a profile tomorrow.

    Apr 26, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Stella I heard a coughing noise behind me. Spinning around, I saw Mince doubled over, coughing up blood. "Does it hurt anywhere else besides your leg?" Trevor asked. "'Cause if ...

    Apr 26, 2012


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie