User avatar

SidereaAquila

SidereaAquila

  • Writing Activities Re: What would your characters do?

    Isabelle: After a brief flip-out session, I'd run and find Will, and tell him what to do in order to avert the disaster. And then I'd probably go and strangle ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Will Murdoch, and if you happen to see Isabelle, watch out for her star atlas.

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: hehe, Character Q and A

    Here's my first narrator from my latest WIP. Q: What's your full name and what does it mean? A: Isabelle Charlotte Wright...I have no idea what it means. Q: Where ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    time

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    Because people are inadvertently drawn to slimy/gooey/messy things, and because you'd much rather touch a little wet paint than a huge burning ball of plasma, wouldn't you? Why does everything ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Answer This Question in as Few Words as Possible...

    Because if I didn't, my brain would explode from excess ideas.

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: When life gives you lemons... (a philosophy challenge)

    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. What does kill you makes you dead.

    May 6, 2012
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Don't ignore good characters. I'm working on a novella, and the topic and plot are sort of cliche, but I really love the characters, and it's turning out beautifully.

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Ravenclaw Tavern

    Ari "Well, nice to meet you, Danny," I replied. "You wouldn't happen to know a nine-letter word for 'cliff,' would you?"

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Ravenclaw Tavern

    Ari "Speaking of interesting," the guy said, sitting down across from me, "what's your name, bella ragazza?" He set my martini in front of me. "I'm Ari Mathison," I replied, ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Ravenclaw Tavern

    Ari "How about you?" the bartender's son asked me. "What can I getcha?" "I'll have a martini, please," I replied, setting down my crossword puzzle. "Sure thing," the guy said, ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Ravenclaw Tavern

    Ari "Athena. Goddess of war and wisdom." The girl grinned at me, downing her shot. "Okay, I missed something," I chuckled nervously. Dimension-hopping was one thing, but gods and goddesses? ...

    May 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Ravenclaw Tavern

    Ari I had been absorbed in my crossword puzzle, so I almost didn't hear what the other girl ordered. "One shot for the daughter of Athena," she said. I almost ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Saviors (accepting!)

    Will "Kill him," Skye said immediately. "Okay," I said. I walked back to the boulders, Skye in tow. "Guys..." I began anxiously. "Skye says we should kill Slavo." Everyone went ...

    May 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Dark Days (Join If The Odds Were Ever In Your Favor)

    Name: Jackie Rockwell Age: 17 District: 12 Gender: Female Appearance: Jackie is short for her age, but she has an athletic build. She has dark hair that she ties back ...

    May 5, 2012


It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
— Albus Dumbledore